This was stolen from Seb, who in turn stole it from someone else.
I'm posting it solely to make the point that my taste in music is terrible.
1. Put your thing you use to play MP3s on random.
2. Post the first (and occasionally second as well if first line's short) line from the first 20 ENGLISH songs that play, no matter how embarrassing, and let everyone guess what song (and artist) the line is from.
3. Strike the songs when someone guesses correctly.
If any of my songs are covers, I'll allow any artists that have done the same song. Though you get bonus points for guessing which version is likely to be mine!
If you google, you only cheat youtself.
1. The sun is hot and that old clock is movin' slow and so am I
3. You can't imagine so many monkeys in the daily mail
4. Got a call from an old friend
5. When I hear you stop and laugh out loud
6. You waved your hand and it was done
8. Lying here with you I watch you while you sleep
* 9. In '59 a song was sung about those chemical elements
10. You don't know how you met me
* 11. En taro adun. I have returned. Let's burn. .... I'm a hardcore gamer like you've never seen
12. Have a little love on a little honeymoon
13. When you walked in I said with a grin "we were just talking about you"
14. He pushed me 'round now I'm drawin' the line
15. I know you think that I shouldn't still love you
16. The bravest thing I've ever done was to run away and hide
17. I don't take my whiskey to extremes
18. Well I was rollin' wheels and shiftin' gears 'round that Jersey Turnpike
19. He promised her a new and better life, out in Arizona
stars = high obscurity, feel free to make guesses on their theme.
I'm curious. GO MY MINIONS.
|comments: Leave a comment|