Here's a huge post.
I've been run off my feet lately, so busy with uni starting up and CSSC.
So here's a huge post of everything:
(it includes the UCC incident)
Firstly, what happened earlier tonight, because I know someone will post this so it may as well be me given it is me:
Secondly, what happened a few days ago:
Finally, it's my birthday on the 14th. I AM NOT HAVING A PARTY, and there WILL BE NO PARTIES, SURPRISE OR OTHERWISE. If you want to buy me a present, fine, but I don't expect anything. I may or may not bring cake to UniSFA.
Just because I suspect I may be asked, here's a wishlist:
1) Cheap jewellery. I stress the word 'cheap'. Silver tone, NO GOLD. Interesting pendants are good. Failing that, bracelets and earrings are obsessed over
2) no cards. I'd just throw them out and they cost something like 5 bucks. on that note, newspaper or the bag it came in is acceptable wrapping as far as i'm concerned
3) when i told seb I was not having a party he was dissapointed because he said he wanted to do a collection, I have no idea what his plan is (okay i have suspicions...), but it may be wise to contact him about it
4) i'm turning 19. just in case anyone wants to know how old I am.
5) YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ME ANYTHING, I DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING, NO NOT EVEN FROM SEB. I'm a girl and I'm fussy as all hell. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING.
6) As far as that website I deny playing or liking profusely goes... you don't have to get me anything there, either, though if you want to I do have a wishlist on that website which I don't like and does not exist because I totally think it's silly. I DO NOT PLAY IT.
7) i wouldn't say no to a livejournal subscription. i've been meaning to get one for a while.
Here is a video represnetation of a possible scenario in which a surprise party is held for me:
No swearing. No nudity or gay kissing or anything involved. Unless you count a guy kissing another guy on the cheek.
Car auctions tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a new car *fingers crossed*
|comments: Leave a comment|